LiftMaster LA400UL 24VDC Residential Linear Actuator Package
The LiftMaster LA400UL 24VDC Residential Linear Actuator is perfect for residential gates which see light to moderate every-day use.
Entry and Exit Systems offers any parts needed for repairs, updates, and upgrades for gates, sensors/readers, controls, and more
Have a dual-gate setup? Add the LiftMaster LA400DCS Secondary Arm to your cart!
- 24VDC Solar Residential Linear Actuator
- XL Solar Control Box, (For use with 33AH Battery)
- (2) 33AH Batteries with Tray
- 20 Watt Solar Panel Kit, (Includes (2) 10W panels)
- Solar Harness
- Retro-Reflective Photo Eye
Secures and safeguards your property by providing up to 400 cycles or up to 97 days of standby power when the power is down.
Access your property quickly with Security+2.0® Technology that utilizes a tri-band signal that virtually eliminates interference and offers extended range each time the remote control is used.
Securely control and monitor your Gate Operator from anywhere and get activity notifications through the MyQ® app.
LiftMaster has designed its own purpose built motor to meet the exact requirements needed to open and close your gate.
- LED Diagnostic Display Simplifies installation and troubleshooting.
- Solar-Ready Ultra-Reliable System Simple solar conversion delivers power when you need it most and is extremely power efficient at all other times to maximize solar performance.
- Wireless Dual-Gate Communication Eliminates expensive conduit costs and unsightly driveway scars.
- Bi-Part Delay Monitors and adjusts speed and position of each wing to ensure primary gate closes last.
- Synchronized Close Simultaneously closes gates.
- Programmable Auxiliary Relays Easily add additional features, such as warning lights/alarms.
- Anti-Tailgate Prevents unauthorized access. Gate will pause when closing as vehicle pulls onto interrupt loop or breaks photo beam. Once vehicle backs up, gate will continue to close.
- Quick Close Closes the gate immediately after a vehicle pulls off the interrupt loop.
- HOMELINK® Compatible Version 4 and higher.
- Security+ 2.0® On-Board Radio Receiver Up to 50 remote controls (unlimited with 811LM/813LM).
- Commercial –Duty Cast Aluminum Housing With Heavy-Duty DC Motor Powerful enough to perform in the most demanding applications.
- Soft Start/Stop and Mid-Travel Reversal extends operator and hardware life in high-cycle and heavy-gate applications.
- Keyed Manual Disconnect when unlocked, allows gate to be operated manually.
- Inherent Reversing Sensor detects obstructions or increased loads. Reverses gate when closing or stops/reverses the gate when opening.
- Fire Department Compliance allows gate to auto open upon loss of AC power or battery depletion Surge Suppression provides industrial surge and lightning protection against strikes up to 50 feet away.
- Party Pass allows for the gates to be held open for an extended period of time, ideal for parties.
- Power 120V Single Phase (Standard control box).
- Accessory Power 24VDC 500mA output. Switched and unswitched power.
- Monitored Safety Inputs 3 Main Board, 3 Optional Expansion Board.
- Temperature Specifications -4°F (-20°C) to 140°F (60°C).
- UL Usage Classification I, II, III, and IV.
- Gate Travel Speed 90-degree opening in 15-17 seconds.
- P3 Motor® 12VDC continuous-duty motor.
- Operator Duty Rating 100 cycles per day.
- Worm Gear Reduction Precision machined all-metal gear drive.
- Operator Weight Actuator arm 19 lbs. Standard control box 13 lbs.
- Includes (2) 7Ah batteries
- Height: 6.06"
- Width: 37.96"
- Depth: 3.93"