LiftMaster KPW5 Wireless Keypad
The KPW5 comes with a durable blue LED backlight metal keypad and a 5-year lithium battery. KPW5 is perfect for residential gate access, including solar gate applications, as well as smaller commercial door and gate applications.
Features & Benefits
- Designed to work exclusively with Security+ 2.0
- 5 permanent PINs and 10 unique temporary PINs, ideal for residential and small commercial applications; unique temporary PINs can be set for 1 to 9 uses
- Allows for removal of a single PIN while maintaining full access for other users
- High-impact polycarbonate front cover; perfect for rugged outdoor environment
- Blue backlit metal keypad makes it easy to use under low-light conditions
- Electronics are fully sealed and meet NEMA 4X water protection requirements
- A fully enclosed internal antenna means better protection from both vandalism and the elements
- An industry-leading 5-year lithium battery improves performance in cold weather (based on 25 activations per day)
- Easily surface mounted or on a standard pedestal
- Local User Capacity: 5
- Max Number Of Gates/Doors of control (Each): 1
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Stand Alone: Yes
- Wireless Communication: Yes, when paired with LiftMaster UL® 325 Listed Gate Operators with burgundy control boards.
Entry and Exit Systems offers any parts needed for repairs, updates, and upgrades for gates, sensors/readers, controls, and more!