LiftMaster KPW250 Wireless Commercial Keypad
The LiftMaster KPW250 comes with a durable blue LED backlight metal keypad and a 5-year lithium battery. KPW250 is perfect for larger commercial applications such as a maintenance door entrance or gated entrance for a small business.
Entry and Exit Systems offers any parts needed for repairs, updates, and upgrades for gates, sensors/readers, controls, and more!
Features & Benefits
- Compatible with Security+ 2.0, Security+, as well as Linear Multi-Code 300 MHz- making it the ideal cost-effective solution to minimize your inventory costs
- 250 permanent PINs and 10 unique temporary PINs mean flexibility to set up multiple users for commercial settings; unique temporary PINs can be set for 1 to 9 uses
- Allows for removal of a single PIN while maintaining full access for other users
- Zinc-alloy metal front cover for tough environments
- Blue backlit metal keypad makes it easy to use under low-light conditions
- Electronics are fully sealed and meet NEMA 4X water protection requirements
- A fully enclosed internal antenna means better protection from both vandalism and the elements
- An industry-leading 5-year lithium battery improves performance in cold weather (based on 25 activations per day)
- Easily surface mounted or on a standard pedestal
- Local User Capacity:250
- Max Number Of Gates/Doors of control (Each): 1
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Unit Interface Capabilities: PIN
- Stand Alone: Yes
- Wireless Communication: Yes, when paired with LiftMaster UL® 325 Listed Gate Operators with burgundy control boards.
- Warranty: 1 year