Viking G-5 Swing Gate Operator, Dual Arm Kit - Ready to Ship with Free UPS Shipping!
Viking G-5 Swing Gate Operator. Residential & Commercial!
Note: At checkout shipping will display USPS but will be delivery via UPS. Tracking information will be provided after purchase.
This kit includes:
- G5 Swing Gate Operator (2)
- ECU Dual Control Unit
- 433 Mhz Receiver
- 433 Mhz Transmitter (2)
- Photocell 10K Resistor
- Photocell Adapter (2)
- Junction Box
- 40ft 6 Conductor Cable, 16 AWG Shielded
The Viking G-5™, leads the industry in linear actuator swing gate operators. This new design boasts a maximum gate capacity of 2,000 lbs and 100% duty cycle operation, making it unlike any other. Featuring a convenient electronic manual release switch and pre-wired for easy and quick installation. The G-5™ is now powered by the V-Flex control board, including a speed control dial and diagnostic LCD display. This new design is solar efficient and ready to be powered with low voltage wiring, allowing versatility of installations. The G-5™ is ETL and UL compliance.
- Max Gate Capacity: 2000 lbs/10’ or 800 lbs/18’ - This is the maximum amount of weight and length that the gate operator model can push/pull.
- Max Operating Speed: 15 - 18 Seconds per 90°. Based on the speed selected when installing, this will be the speed your operator pushes/pulls your gate.
- Max Duty Cycle: 100% Continuous Cycle. 100% duty cycle means that you can run your operator 24/7 with absolute confidence.
- Operating Temp: -20°F up to 160°F. The Viking gate operator will continue to function within this temperature range.
- Strike Protection: 10,000 Amps / 20,000 Volts. Leading the industry with the best in-unit lightning and surge protection.
- High Efficiency Motor: Viking Access Systems has designed a unique high efficiency motor that features built-in high torque, high temperature, and is 100% continuous duty. While meeting the exact requirements needed to open and close your gate, Viking surpasses in engineering. Key features include water resistance motor and high torque, low current.
- Lockable Cover: Providing security and assurance, Viking has provided a lock cover to secure unwanted access to the gate operator. Each lock cover comes with a key designed and provided by Viking Access Systems.
- Protection: The Viking G5 Swing Gate Operator is put to the test through extreme conditions, so you don't have to. Multiple layers of protection ensures that that chassis of the opener will endure through the harshest conditions. This coating thickness is designed uniquely for Viking Gate Operators to achieve the maximum durability.
- Field Service Repairable: Viking makes repairing an operator as simple as possible. Throwing away an operator after the warranty expires is a thing of the past. Parts can be replaced and repaired onsite, saving time and money for the end user.
- Break Away Joint: The Viking Break Away Joint prevents the whole gate operator from obtaining damage beyond repair. If there is a light impact to the gate, the joint will split in two, thus protecting the primary gear drive.*
*WARNING! Sever impact or opposing force can damage other internal parts.