Security Brands 23-206 Advantage DG - Master Controller - HID
The Security Brands line of stand-alone proximity card readers combine the latest in proximity technology with the ease of non-PC programming.
Each stand-alone proximity unit features a a high-grade stainless-steel faceplate with steel powder-coated enclosure. Mounted to the faceplate is a HID ProxPoint reader with the controller board safely mounted inside the enclosure. Simply unlock the faceplate and program the unit from the enclosed keypad. That’s it. Its that simple!
All stand-alone proximity card readers have a 1,000-transaction memory buffer that can be printed out on an RS-232 serial port printer (Model 21-045 or 21-047). The unit will report time, date, card number entered, relay activated, and valid / invalid card. When more than one card reader is needed at an access point, choose model 23-206.
This unit allows an additional “slave” proximity reader (see the RemotePro CR line) to be wired to it, making it the ideal product for an entry / exit application or where two proximity readers are needed.
Entry and Exit Systems offers any parts needed for repairs, updates, and upgrades for gates, sensors/readers, controls, and more!
- Input: 16.5VAC (transformer included)
- Dimensions: 6.625h x 5.50w x 4.25d
- Shipping weight: 7 lbs.
- Operating temperature: -15 to 175°F
- Contact Rating 1A @ 24 VDC / .5A @ 120 VAC
- Max. switching voltage (DC/AC) 150 V / 220 V
- Max. carrying current (DC/AC)t 2 A / 2 A
- Max. switching power (DC/AC) 28 W / 60 VA
- Output: 1–99 seconds
- 2,000-card capability
- Personal master code
- Latch / unlatch card
- Sleep card
- “Three strikes you’re out” security
- True anti-passback
- 1,000-code transaction buffer
- Optional camera
- LED indicators
- Non-volatile memory
- Limited two-year warranty
- Two relays
- Split-relay function:
- Allows user to activate two separate gates/doors
- Compatible with one slave unit
- Refer to the RemotePro CR line