Miller Edge MWT12 Transmitter for Single-Channel Wireless System
Avoid visible cords and reels with this non-monitored single-channel edge system. Designed to provide a wireless signal transmission from the sensing edge to motor controls, this reliable system has on-board diagnostics for easy setup and troubleshooting. The transmitter comes standard with a NEMA 4 weather-proof enclosure and both the receiver and transmitter have a compact design that allow for easy troubleshooting via the transparent cases. The transmitter is available with an optional audible alarm that activates when the battery has 25% of its life remaining.
Entry and Exit Systems offers any parts needed for repairs, updates, and upgrades for gates, sensors/readers, controls, and more!
- Motorized doors
- Automated gates
- Easy to configure
- Non-monitored system ideal for operators manufactured prior to:
- Doors: August 2010
- Gates: January 2016
- Transmitter built to endure rugged environments
- 2-year warranty
- Power Source: (2) 1.5 volts AA alkaline batteries, 2-year expectancy
- Input: 2-wire N.O. sensing edge
- Dimensions: 1-13/16”W x 5-3/4”H x 1-3/4”D (46 x 146 x 44 mm)
- Weight: 7.2 oz.
- Enclosure Material: Polycarbonate
- LED Indicators: Transmit
- Degree of Proetection: NEMA 4