Viking L-3 Slide Gate Operator
The L-3™ Slide Gate Operator features the V-Flex control board with on-board diagnostics LCD display and a removable power supply box for low voltage wiring. The new chassis design provides easy viewing of the controls and integrated post-mount provisions allowing it to be raised from the ground if needed. Featuring a built in heater to perform in cold weather, an increased gate capacity of up to 1600 lbs. and Viking’s true battery backup system. The L-3™ includes simple push-button digital limits setup, lockable cover and convenient access to the switch for manual release making this operator an excellent choice for both your residential and commercial properties.
- Max Gate Capacity: 1600 lbs/ 60'. This is the maximum amount of weight and length that the gate operator model can push/pull.
- Max Operating Speed: 12" Per Second. Based on the speed selected when installing, this will be the speed your operator pushes/pulls your gate.
- Removable Power Box: For Remote 24VDC Power Supply. Convenient fuse access, L.E.D. status indicators, power switch, E-Z access power outlet & set-up 120V/240V.
- Operating Temp: -20°F up to 160°F. The Viking gate operator will continue to function within this temperature range.
- Warranty: 3 year manufacturer
- Strike Protection: 10,000 Amps / 20,000 Volts. Leading the industry with the best in-unit lightning and surge protection.
Entry and Exit Systems offers any parts needed for repairs, updates, and upgrades for gates, sensors/readers, controls, and more!
Multiple configurations of this item are available; please contact us to place an order. Prices and shipping estimates will vary.