Ramset RAM 100 Slide Gate Operator
The Ramset RAM 100 Residential/Commercial slide gate operator features easy isntallation, low maintenance, heavy duty construction, and reliable performance. Designed to satisfy the need for gate operators in high traffic areas, such as residential gated communities, public storages, industrial parks and government facilities.
Entry and Exit Systems offers any parts needed for repairs, updates, and upgrades for gates, sensors/readers, controls, and more!
Multiple configurations of this item are available; please contact us to place an order. Prices and shipping estimates will vary.
- Electric Motor: 1/2 Hp, 115 VAC 4.5 amp, 50/60 Hz, with high speed ball bearings and resettable overload button.
- Heavy Duty Worm Gear: Lubricated in an oil bath for smooth and quiet operation.
- Limit Switches: Mechanical adjustment for accurate gate stop settings
- Cover: High-impact resistance charcoal-gray plyethylene.
- Finish: Gold/Zinc plate to inhibit corrosion.
- Maximum Travel: 20 ft
- Minimum Weight: 700 lbs
- Motor: Continuous Duty
- Gate Travel Speed: Approx. 1' per second
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 160 degrees F
- Overall Dimensions: H:22" L:14" W:15"
- Shipping Weight: 110 lbs