Linear BGU Series Barrier Gate Opener
Linear model BGU barrier gates can be used for traffic control and parking applications, available in 1/3 and 1/2 horsepower, 115V or 230V supply voltage, various arm lengths.
Through switch selections, the gate operator is universal and suitable for all installation and operational functions. Switch selection allows for full flexibility as to how and when the arm comes down in traffic control situations.
Entry and Exist Systems offers any parts needed for repairs, updates, and upgrades for gates, sensors/readers, controls, and more!
Multiple configurations of this item are available; please contact us to place an order. Prices and shipping estimates will vary.
- Integral APeX Controller
- Power on/off switch
- Duplex receptacle (115 VAC units only)
- On-board APeX Controller three-button control station
- All accessory connections 24 VDC
- Easily adjustable cam-operated limit switches
- Lockable and removable front cover for easy access
- Built-in maximum run timer and auto close timer
- Master/second with simple 3-wire connection
- Dual V-belt
- Heavy-duty right angle gear reducer
- Heavy-duty harmonic link with oil impregnated bronze bushings
- Gate arm clamp with breaker bar
- Motor has manually-resettable overload
- Full system capable for access control and reversing devices
- Weather resistant galvanized steel cabinet with powder coat finish
Warranty: 5 years
Max Duty Cycle: Continuous
- White or yellow powder coat finish
- Optionally thermostatically-controlled strip heater
- Option stainless steel powder coated cabinet
- 10 ft. wood arm
- 12 ft. wood arm
14 ft. wood arm