LiftMaster INSL24UL 24V BLDC Continuous Duty Industrial Slide Gate Operator
Shipping cost included in the purchase price!
3-4 lead time. Unit will ship via TForce Freight. Lift gate service costs extra.
- Move Industrial gates up to 2,200 lbs. at 1 ft./sec.
- Continuous-duty gate operation built with a custom industrial oil-bath gear box
- Custom Industrial brushless DC motor
- Enclosure Lockable, Weatherproof 14g NEMA 3R Steel Cabinet
- Variable cycle speed adjusts to meet application needs from .5 ft./sec. to 1 ft./sec.
- Smooth start/stop operation and mid-travel reversal extend operator hardware life.
- #40 industrial chain provides a pull strength of 2x the gate weight.
- Manual Disconnect with direct mechanical linkage with latch
- Warranty 5 years
- Powered by myQ® for full insight and control over community and facility access points. Improve warehouse efficiency and productivity with Smart Facility Access.* Monitor and control multiple communities with Smart Community Access.
- Two programmable auxiliary relays accommodate more accessories.
- Wireless dual-gate communication synchronizes gate operation and eliminates costly trenching; set speed independently if needed.
Safe and Secure
- Quick close and anti-tailgate quickly secures property, preventing unauthorized access.
- Posilock® automatically closes the gate when it is pushed from the closed limit.
- UL® listed gate operator with monitored safety entrapment protection devices.
- LMRRUL Monitored Retro Reflective Photo Eye reliable retro-reflective photo eye now with heater and wide beam, engineered to stay aligned; max. Range: 50 ft.
- S505AL Monitored Small Profile resistive edge pressure-sensitive edge senses obstructions.
- 24VDC brushless continuous-duty motor
- Operator Duty Rating: high-cycle, high-temperature continuous duty
- Direct Drive
- Chain: #40 Industrial
- 120/240V single-phase
- Accessory Power: 24VDC 1 A max. output; switched and unswitched power
- Optional Kit (3PHCONV) to convert a 3-phase input voltage of 208/240/480/575VAC to an output voltage of 120VAC.
- Solar-Ready, Ultra-Reliable System delivers power when and where you need it (LMRRUL/LMTBUL - heater option not recommended for solar applications).
Industrial Grade Design
- Chassis: Constructed with 1/4 in. Steel, Powder Coated
- Housing: powder-coated, 14-gauge steel oil -tight, weatherproof NEMA 3R lockable cabinet
- UL® Usage Classification: II, III, and IV
- Operator Weight: 129 lbs.
- Height: 30.1”
- Width: 27.5”
- Depth: 17.1”
- Variable Gate Speed:.5 ft to 1 ft. per second
- Manual Disconnect allows gate to be opened manually when released.
- Monitored Safety Inputs 3 main board, 3 expansion board.
- Security+ 2.0® On-Board Radio Receiver: up to 50 remote controls (unlimited with 811LMX/813LMX).
- LED Diagnostic Display simplifies installation and troubleshooting
- Programmable Auxiliary Relays: 2 relays make adding additional features easy.
- HomeLink® Compatible version 4.0 or higher (may require an external adapter depending on the model and year of your vehicle. Visit HomeLink.com for additional information).
Compatibility Bridge™ (not included) necessary for certain vehicles. Visit bridge.liftmaster.com to find out if a Bridge is needed.
HomeLink® is a registered trademark of Gentex Corporation.