EMX PC-3 Infrared Modulated Photoeye
The PC-3 infrared modulated photoeye sensor is an easy-to-install, cost-effective safety device for garage doors and rolling doors.
When the infrared beam is interrupted, the relay common and normally open contacts in the receiver are closed. The LED indicator is lit when the PC-3 receiver is not aligned or when the beam is interrupted.
- Works with any control board that accepts dry contact in the safety input
- Supervised relay output provides an “open” signal in case of power failure
- Non-reflective thru beam configuration is not affected by shiny surfaces
- Modulated infrared beam not affected by sunlight, rain, dust or dirt
- Wide detection angle: 24 degrees
- Indoor or protected outdoor operation of 30 feet
- Range: 30 feet
- Power: 12V – 24V AC or DC
- Relay Contacts: 1A @ 24VDC or 120VAC
- Dimensions: 4 in. x 2 in. x 1.5 in. 18” lead wire
- Housing Black PVC, Not water tight