LiftMaster Slide Gate Operator SL585UL
LiftMaster Slide Gate Operator SL585UL. Dual Voltage A/C Heavy Duty Industrial Slide Gate Operators (Single and 3 Phase). For use on heavy gates and high-cycle applications such as commercial and industrial locations.
- SL585UL comes in multiple Horsepowers from 1/2 HP to 1.5 HP.
- Rated for gates from 45ft and 1,000 lbs. to 75ft and 1,900 lbs.
- Integrates easily with LiftMaster Access Control Technology.
- Manufacturer provided Operator Warranty: 2 years
- Monitored Retroreflective Photo Eye (LMRRUL) enhanced retro-reflective photo eye now with heater and wider polarized beam, engineered to stay aligned; max. Range: 50 ft.
- Monitored Small Profile Resistive Edge (S505AL) pressure-sensitive edge stops and/or reverses gate when obstructed.
Entry and Exit Systems offers any parts needed for repairs, updates, and upgrades for gates, sensors/readers, controls, and more!
Multiple configurations of this item are available; please contact us to place an order. Prices and shipping estimates will vary.
- Gate Safety Sensors: Protect people entering or leaving your garage with safety sensors that stop the gate from closing on obstructions.
- Sturdy Construction: Heavy-Duty Steel Lockable weatherproof cabinet.
- Security+ 2.0®: Safeguards access to a property with an encrypted signal to virtually eliminate interference and offer extended range with Security+ 2.0.
- Safety Reversing: When detecting an obstruction the gate reverses with the inherent reversing sensor and the included monitored safety accessories.
- Quick Close Feature: Prevent unauthorized access with quick close feature that stops vehicles from tailgating.
- UL Listed: Tested to the most stringent UL 325 industry guidelines. Secondary entrapment devices need to be added to meet UL325 standards. Your Installer will recommend suitable secondary entrapment devices for your installation, such as photo eyes or edge sensors.
- Reliable Transmission: Commercial Gear-Driven Transmission provides unsurpassed reliability.
- Gate Power (For Gates up to 75 Feet): 1/2 HP rated for overhead/v-groove gate up to 45 feet in length and 1,000 pounds and cantilever gates up to 25 feet in length and 1,000 pounds; 1 HP rated for overhead/v-groove gate up to 70 feet in length and 1,600 pounds and cantilever gates up to 35 feet in length and 1,600 pounds; 1 1/2 HP rated for overhead/v-groove gate up to 75 feet in length and 1,900 pounds and cantilever gates up to 40 feet in length and 1,900 pounds.
- Monitor and Control: LiftMaster’s powerful combination of innovative myQ® technology and reliable hardware seamlessly connects community and facility access points for a complete, real-time view of multiple entrances across multiple properties that enhances security and reduces liability.
- myQ Community: With 24/7 monitoring capabilities and real-time activity alerts, myQ Community is a scalable, cloud-based platform that lets you conveniently manage and control multiple access points across all communities in your portfolio from a single dashboard.
- myQ Facility: Unlock the power of real-time data, insights and reporting with myQ Smart Facility Access. Analyze your commercial doors, docks and gates and get operational data to better manage productivity, maintenance, access control and compliance.